Here to serve you
(Fixed Base Operations)
We strive to deliver you an exceptional experience from touchdown to takeoff from efficient fueling, complimentary transportation to concierge service at our FBO located at the Phillip Billard Airport in Topeka, Kansas. Our staff is here to serve your needs, so sit back, relax and let us handle the details to make your visit a memorable one.
FBO Airport Hours 7am-7pm 7 days a week. On call after hours.
- Full Service Avfuel
- Contract Avfuel
- Jet A fuel
- Courtesy vehicles
- Concierge service
- Business station / conference room
- Complimentary WiFi
- Hangars & tie downs
- Short or long term hangar rentals
- Aircraft rentals
- Overnight parking
- Pilot lounge/supplies
- Professional service team
- Rental cars
- On-site restaurant
- Tower controlled field
- Flight Training
- Aircraft rental
- Rental insurance partner
- AVTRIP Rewards Program
Fill-Up on Fuel, Food and Fun
- We provide full-service Avfuel, Jet A fuel, and contract Avfuel—all at competitive prices. Our fueling team is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and ready to keep you in the air.
- There is an onsite café available Wednesday through Sunday from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Whether you’re here for personal or business travel, we’ll help you find fun while you’re here. Our local staff is happy to setup accommodations, book tee times, make dinner reservations or provide you with recommendations for anything you’re interested in from sight-seeing to shopping or entertainment.
Experience the Freedom of Flight
Is flying into the wild blue yonder on your bucket list? Have you dreamt of having an aviation career? Our discovery flights are a great introduction to flying, no matter what you desire. Our introductory flights and training programs are both done at our FBO in a safe, clean environment with experienced instructors who will custom tailor your experience to fit your needs.
- Discovery Flights: Our Discovery Flight will take you into the wild blue yonder with our FAA Certified Flight Instructor.
- Basic Training: Our experienced Certified Flight Instructors (CFI) are dedicated to training the best pilots. Our training program to obtain your Private Pilot Certificate will help you develop valuable skills and knowledge to assist you in your course completion.
- Advanced Training: Our CFIs can also help you advance your aviation career if you wish to obtain your commercial, instrument or CFI rating.
Located three miles to the east of downtown Topeka, Philip Billard Municipal Airport has two runways available for use:
- Runway 13-31 [ILS (13), HIRL] is 5,099′ x 100′
- Crosswind Runway 18-36 (MIRL) is 4,331′ x 75′
- The Air Traffic Control Tower operates daily from 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. During non-towered times, pilot controlled lighting is available.